Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Etsy Featured Artist - Mineral Magic/ Mineral Makeup

Mineral Magic and Mineral Makeup are now two separate shops. Mineral Magic is now the shop of Timmy, Kelli's autistic son. He makes some pretty neat items. Mom, Kelli, who owns Mineral Makeup, uses only the purest ingredients for her make-up. She says, "I make all of my makeup. I buy the individual micronized minerals and use my own recipes. I do not stand on a mountain with a jackhammer and drill for my own! :D These are already pre-crushed. :)"

"SUPER SALE - 25 Jars of Color - What U See IS What U Get - With 3 PROFESSIONAL Synthetic Brushes, Brow Groomer And Makeup Case".

"3 Gram Jar Of Mineral Makeup Plus Trendy Cosmetic Mirror - Great For Teens And Tweens - Choose Ethnicity". Her titles say it all!

"Soap On A Rope Sundae Scented Made By Timmy" is one of the many offerings in Timmy's shop, Mineral Magic.

For beautiful, healthy make-up, go to Mineral Makeup.

For Timmy's soaps, Smelly Jelly, and other cool items, go to Mineral Magic.

Mineral Makeup blog.

1 comment:

Mineral Magic Cosmetics said...

Thank you very much for telling everyone about me! -Timmy