Monday, February 11, 2008

Etsy Featured Artist - Deabusamor

Deabusamor's "Funky polymer clay jewelry, photography and art!" is what she says. Funky, and cool. (Yeah, I'm old, I say cool.)

"Winter Solace" shows that sometimes there IS beauty in darkness. This listing is for an 8x10 print, but the artist will discuss other options for sizes if you convo her.
"Ocean in Sleep -- Polymer clay Pendant" is a very organic-looking pendant made of stamped polymer clay, various glitter powders, acrylic paint for accents and is coated in clear varnish.
"Purple Tako Heart Sugar -- OOAK Polymer clay pendant" is a wild, and alien heart. I can't believe the things people can do with polymer clay. This one's really cool.

To see more,and to find out what Deabusamor means, go to Deabusamor.
To see what the artist is up to inside and out of etsy, go to her blog.

1 comment:

Sheikasaurus Rex said...

Thank you so much for the feature! (I'm sure you're not that old...I still use 'cool' too!)