Monday, March 17, 2008

Etsy Featured Artist - StudioMarcy

Marcy Lamberson is from Atlanta, Georgia, and has been making lampwork beads for over 8 years. I cannot believe what she can do with molten glass! An expert at shaping into all sorts of people, animals, and objects, Marcy also teaches others her techniques in her beautiful home studio.

"Leprechaun Logan McKnight Devotee of All Things Magical Lampwork Glass Focal Bead by StudioMarcy" Now how could I pass him up today? Happy St. Patrick's Day to all you Irish, and Irish wannabes (like me).
"Puppy Love Lampwork Glass Dog Focal by StudioMarcy" He looks just like my sister-in-law's dog, Little Guy. I would LOVE to "adopt" him for my SIL, who also beads.
"Sea Glass Etched Lampwork Glass Bead Set by StudioMarcy" looks so much like sea glass beads. SO pretty and would go nicely with one of her shell beads.

If you have a glass bead in mind, you may just find it at StudioMarcy. If not, she may be willing to make it! Convo her to find out about special orders.
StudioMarcy at etsy
StudioMarcy blog

1 comment:

marcy said...

Cheryl, you write such lovely blogs! Thanks so much for including my etsy shop and saying such nice things about me.

best to you,
Marcy
http://www.studiomarcy.etsy.com