Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Etsy Featured Artist - BellaDio

Robin, the shopkeeper of BellaDio, says in her etsy bio, "Bella Dio {bel-uh dio} is italian for "Beautiful God". My love for my Lord and Savior, is always in the forefront of what I do and I wanted that to be conveyed in my name." I love it! AND, I love the things she creates too.


"Broken China Flowered Path Pendant" is SO pretty with its broken china pieces. Soldered with a safe, lead-free solder.
"Wire Free-For-All Bracelet" has a "bead" formed out of polymer clay, painted, and baked over a light bulb in two halves, pieced together, and glazed for durability and shine. The hand-formed wire is made with a high-quality, sterling fill wire. This is a one-of-a-kind piece. "Art of Roses Series Earrings" have beautiful roses formed of polymer clay (so talented!), mounted on antiqued silver settings with a pearl and a glass bead added for an extra-special touch.

Robin also has listings at cafepress. They are meaningful and artistic drawings, most with an added scripture verse, printed onto shirts and other items. This is her "Tree of Faith Women's Cap Sleeve T-Shirt". Near the bottom of the beautifully drawn tree is the inscription, "Your love, O LORD, reaches to the Heavens." I love the Lord, and I love trees, so, of course I love this T!

BellaDio at etsy

BellaDio blog

BellaDio at cafepress

1 comment:

Robin said...

Thank you for the feature. I love that I can connect with other Sisters In Christ through all of my designs.