Thursday, March 13, 2008

Etsy Featured Artist - aromaticbodyoils

Oh my gosh! I have never taken this long just to look through an etsy shop, discovering the rich secrets within. I have to admit that I LOVE fragrances, and this shop has so many to discover! I have picked out about 20 products I want/need in the half hour I spent just perusing this shop. The fact that they are natural is an added bonus. You can tell a lot of time and care has been used to come up with these enticing products.

"The WOODS Veggie Deodorant Stick- Pick from Many Spices - Musks- and Woods Fragrances Inside" has 49(!) different fragrances to offer. And that's just in the WOODS! She also has vanillas, florals, citruses, lots of designer fragrances, and MORE!
"Sands Of Chergui Perfume Rollerball- honey . musk . incense . tobacco leaf . hay sugar . amber . iris . rose and sandalwood..." how can you resist! Again, many, many scents to choose from in this rollerball perfume.
"5 Sugar Shea Boddy Polish (scrub) Pick from CITRUS SCENTS Within" exfoliate in luxury! Of course this comes in a large variety of scents. Explore and enjoy.

To pamper yourself or someone you love with good-for-you products that won't break the bank, go to aromaticbodyoils now.

aromaticbodyoils etsy shop (be prepared to stay a while)
aromaticbodyoils (ZAJA) blog

1 comment:

ZAJA Natural said...

Wow, that is the best feature ever! Thanks so much, I enjoyed reading it:)