Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Etsy Featured Artist - scorpienna

Emily says, "I'm an engineering student in Missouri. I like to use tools, to make things, and to play with beautiful colors. I also love to procrastinate my studies, and I've found that making jewelry is a great way to relieve stress while putting off my homework just a little while longer! " :D She's not only funny, but smart and talented to boot! Take a look at some of her pretty jewelry and see...

"Enameled Flower Necklace" is like a promise of Spring, with its colorful flowers.
"Purple Cluster Bracelet" has lots of sparkle with all the Swarovski crystals used in making it. Pamper yourself in Purple.
"Green Opal Threader Earrings" made with sterling and Swarovski for a sophisticated, but at the same time fun, look.
To see more of this talented young lady's jewelry, go to:
scorpienna etsy shop
scorpienna blog

1 comment:

Lucky Girl said...

WOW--I love that enameled necklace!